Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Girl Toy

I finally did it. I bought a car. Its a Hyundai Santa Fe. I named her Jagger, because this song plays EVERY time I am in it. Although some pictures make her look like a mini van I promise I didn't get a mini van. She’s a small SUV/Crossover that will shopping at IKEA easier, road trips more fun and bike races easy cause I can put this on it.

I’ve been talking about it for a couple years. I just couldn’t decide between the Nissan Rouge or the Mazda CX7. The Santa Fe wasn’t my first choice and I hadn’t thought about it at all. A friend of mine works for Ken Garff (a big car dealership in Utah) who talked them up so much that I thought I would give them a try. I went to the lot test drove a few and it was settled. I wanted it.

Because of my friend referred me I got the ‘Friends and Family Benefit” which was awesome. I saved thousands of dollars off the sticker price. All in all it was a great experience and I highly recommend them in your looking to buy a car in Utah.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Whoohoo!

Janelle Johnson said...

When I was looking for a crossover I really liked Hyundai as well. The dealer told me that they make their vehicles for female drivers, whereas most companies make their vehicles for male drivers. Go Hyundai! And congrats on the new car Kaylin!

Carrie Hansen said...

Yea!!! Congrats!!

Tracy Smythe said...

Jagger is awesome! Can't wait to take a ride!