Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bear Lake

I’m not a big Bear Lake fan. I’ve been twice before but this summer talked myself into going again. It was a great time. Probably the funnest weekend all summer.

My chapstick melted in my beach bag. It was funny at the time. HA.

Devin is such a lady’s man.

There was one things I did NOT want to do and that was wakeboarding. I had an awful experience in years past and so did not want to do that again. I lost a bet and my consequence was to try wake surfing which some say is harder than wake boarding. As you can see by the expression on my face and was scared out of my mind...
Getting up wasn’t as bad as I thought but I was nervous to see if I could stay up.

Ahh, success!!!
Megan was really good.
Jordan was awesome.


Moves like Jagger.

The best weekend all year!

No comments: