Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cancun




The view from our room.





After swimming in the cenote (giant sink whole).


I took this picture with my camera of the picture they wanted

me to buy $20. Sneaky I am....






Chocolate City


Swimming with the dolphins.





Mindy and I outside our hotel.





Pirate Night


Chichen Itza ruins







On the ferry to Isla Mujeres.


Biking around the Island


Views from our ride.











Our last day... sad.




For more pictures click here and here.



2 comments:

4-Slyce said...

viva!

Ash said...

You lil' cuties! I just love you all so much! I've never met roomies that are more tight then all of you:) Wish I was one of them. How do you feel about a tall married man and me living with you for a while?

Your trip looks like it was a blast! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I'm SOOO totally jealous and I'm glad you had a good time. Viva is right!