Sunday, March 20, 2011

NOT my favorite task

Yesterday I spent the day doing something I hate doing more than scrubbing scum off the bathroom floor. Shopping for a swimsuit. In 35 days my roomies and I are taking a trip to Cancun. I have never had the desire to go as Ihate hot weather and have never been a beach girl... nonetheless I talked myself into joining my friends in what they call, "paradise.”
After a few days of letting the idea set in and of course looking at the pict
ures of Cancun I am quite excited. The fear lies with wh
at I will have to wear for most of the trip... a swimsuit.

I’ve said this before but that is because it is true. “I can fee
l comfortable in almost anything. I can find cloth
es that work for my body in any trend except for a swimsuit.” Which is why finding a swimsuit is so crucial to my future trip.

I ended up with 2 one-piece swimsuits. A solid black one, everyone needs a good black swims
uit and a purple and cream patterned one. Both located below.



















If you want to see some more pictures of Cancun and where we will be going they are also located below.
Our hotel.

4 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Girl, you are going to look fabulous! I could totally use a trip somewhere warm right now! So excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it. Love ya!

Mary said...

I'm soooo jealous!! Those swimsuits are CUTE! Love them! Have a blast!!

4-Slyce said...

thanks for inviting me...

Ash said...

Yay for vacations! I have a confession to make...I LOVE swimming suits. I just bought...oh 4 new pairs to add to my already 7 pairs of swimsuits to bring with me on my cruise...I'm excited for your trip! Let's catch up when you get back:)