Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween... is coming

I was at the store tonight and there was Halloween stuff everywhere. Although I love Halloween I hate shopping for a Halloween costume. It doesn’t work for my OCD mind.... its too... scattered... unorganized... the works. However it did get me excited for Halloween. Hopefully we decide what we want to be soon. I like to be up on these things. I’m a freak about being prepared. I should have been a boy scout... always prepared.

The sad part of this is I have heard people around me become disgusted and annoyed with how early Halloween merchandise entered the stores. “Oh my goodness, Halloween isn’t for 2 more months.” Blah blah blah is all I hear because what I am really thinking is Halloween decoration in the stores means soon stores will have Christmas decorations and that puts a huge Grinch smile across my face.

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Oh Kaylin, I love you so much! I am RIGHT there with you! Screw all the nay-sayers!! Fall is my favorite which leads right into the holidays!! Grinch smile away!

Mrs. Mandy said...

oooh...we can't wait for Halloween either. I don't think Aug is too early to start thinking about Halloween cause we start our countdown for Halloween on Nov. 1! I'm excited to hear how the costume goes....BTW...you should come see me sometime...I want you to meet my cousin...and I want to see you!