Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Phil-er

Its been forever since I have last blogged. Which I think entailed me vowing to recommit to the blogging world. Bahaha. Right! I actually couldn't remember how to post a new installment to the “daily phil up", it took me a few tries. “Daily" is definitely the wrong word for my blog because frankly I HATE to blog. I know... I know... that is blasphemy to most of you but its true. Although I love to talk and feel like I always have tons to say I really have no desire to blog about all the events in my life.

Most the time I feel like ranting about something or someone who is irritating me or have a strong opinion about. I understand the blogging world just doesn't have room for that kind of vibe in their atmosphere, but I slightly don't care.... SO if I can remember how to post again I might do just that. Mix it up a little and say it like it is... in my world anyway.

So the desire of my blog is to go from the “daily phil up” to more of a blog phil-er (filler)... just to fill the boring cracks in the world. Well at least the boring cracks in my world.

No comments: