Thursday, April 16, 2009

ODE TO THE BUTTCHEEK

Last night my roommates and I went to a bootcamp class at the gym that totally kicked my trash. The things the teacher had us do didn't seem so hard at the time, but "oh me oh my" my body is paying for it today. My bum actually hurts so bad I wrote a poem about it.

ODE TO THE BUTTCHEEK:
My bum is big and out of shape
Yet the gnawing pain I can not escape.

The time has come for me to transform
By lifting my gluteus onto that platform.
The pain. It burns. WHY??
No matter what I do I still want to die.
All I do reminds me of you
When I stand up, bend over or even sit down to take a poo.
Remember when I didn’t know you were there
You would just sit there and flap in the air?
Sometimes you made it hard to fit in my jeans
I got so used to it, it became part of my routine.
Now that time is over
As last nights boot camp was pure torture.



4 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

Hahaha. Love you and your bum!

alison said...

Oh, how I love that poem!!!! I have a front butt, you know when your stomach fat has an indent like a butt? I can so relate to this poem. I will be sharing it with my friends. I've been taking this killer exercise class and it has left me in serious amounts of pain. There have been days I felt pure relief as I lay in bed knowing I would not have to move while I sleep. Thanks for sharing. May your butt be smaller and may your abs look like a 6 pack!

amanda cannon said...

oh my! kaylin i've never heard a butt poem before. it was beautiful! :) i wish i had a poem to write for my butt. it could be like hey butt, why you lookin' so big? you're supposed to make me look good and not like a pig. lol oh dear. i'm gonna leave the rhymes up to you. you have a gift!

Mrs. Nielsen said...

that's awesome!