Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Quirks

Tagged by Sarah
"Every man has his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe


1. I am a Nazi in the kitchen. I love to cook, but not with other people(unless its planned and I knew we were going to cook together). I get in this routine where I want to cook the "best" meal in the most efficient way. I can juggle 7 different things in my head at once... BUT if a ball drops I freak out. Hence the freak out I had last night about the French bread... sorry Mel:)

2. I hate snot, boogers or anything to do with the nose. My throat closes off and I start to feel the flem building up in my throat. I am going to be the worst mother ever. My kid is going to be like "Mommy mommy I brought you something..." and I am gonna run for the hills.

3. I have the most meticulous shower routine. I have been known to take really long showers and here is why. First I shampoo my hair, while leaving the shampoo in I shave my legs. Then I wash out the shampoo I squeeze out as much water as possible because I read once that conditioner will take better to your hair if its not too wet. I put in the conditioner and let it sit so it can moisturize as long as possible while I loofa with body wash from head to toe. Then I wash my face with some sort of exfoliated face wash. Then I turn the heat down on the water as cold as I can stand to rinse out my conditioner; I also read once that rinsing your hair out with cooler water will help your hair retain moisture. At this point I am done just as the clock reaching 30-35 minutes. Sorry to all those water conservation activists:)

4. I will eat almost anything except mushrooms. I can't stand their texture in my mouth... its almost like eating a booger... and you know how much I like those....

5. I heart musicals. I love every part of a musical. The dancing the singing. I just want to get up to dance and sing too. I wish my own life had a soundtrack... I would love that.

6. My eyes close when I laugh. I absolutely hate it. I try hard to keep them open but I look even worse. Like I have bitter beer face.... haha!

I Tag: Jessica "Love" and Janelle
Rules: Mention rules on your blog. Tell 6 quirks about yourself. Tag fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

1 comment:

Janelle Johnson said...

Love you and all your quirkiness! :)