Sunday, November 29, 2009

It’s that time of year

That’s right. Its CHRISTMAS time. One of my favorite times of the year. There are so many things I love about this time of year. I love decorating the house. I love shopping for the perfect gift for each person on your list. I love singing Christmas songs while I am in the kitchen cooking/baking. I love the feeling of the crisp air on my lungs during a good snowball fight and I love curling up by the fireplace under a blanket watching a Christmas movie.

My roommates and I have been doing that a lot these days. ABC Family and the Hallmark channel have been rocking our world in that area.

In honor of the times I listed a bunch of holiday movies that I love. Trying to pick a favorite is difficult. Just as I decide on one something about another makes me think I like that one better. Its a vicious cycle. So instead they are all just listed at random. Enjoy.

Elf
A Boyfriend for Christmas
The Holiday
Home Alone (1 and 2 only)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Polar Express
The Santa Clause
Miracle on 34th Street
White Christmas
Prancer
Mrs. Santa Claus
The Family Stone
A Mom for Christmas
Christmas Every Day







5 comments:

Janelle Johnson said...

I heart The Family Stone, White Christmas, and Miracle on 34th Street. I'll have to watch some of the others this year.

Anonymous said...

Where's National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?

kaylinannette said...

National Lampoon's was not a regular in my house growing up. As well as The Christmas Story. I dont have huge connections to them. Acutally I cant stand The Christmas Story. National Lampoon's is alright. Its funnier now then when I was younger.

Tracy Smythe said...

I agree with Home Alone...only 1 and 2! I want to grab some hot cocoa and snuggle up to watch the movies on your list!

Megan Zurcher said...

I think you've listed them all, but I do like The Christmas Story, just not when they play it over and over for 24 hours.