Sunday, December 14, 2008

Celebrating the holidays with friends

A couple months ago I blogged about my girlfriends who I have been friends with for years and how out lives were all moving in different ways and getting together without "our rock" Rachel was going to be more difficult. Well it was true we have been trying to get together for months and it finally just happened last week. We made gingerbread house and it was so much fun. It was so nice to see them all laughing and girl talking... it was just a good time.


The prep before the storm...

Everyone knows the key to a good gingerbread
house is the icing

The process


Mary's chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven... YUMMY!


Cassie cute little abode


My fruit house... not the vision I intended


Emily's "starter" home...


Janell's winter cottage


Mary had frosting everywhere... and apparently that's the key
because her was totally the best.




The final products.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. And my house looks totally normal in these pictures. haha

Janelle Johnson said...

Ah. Love it. Loved our time together.