Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Actively Alive in August


Life has been pretty crazy latley. As the summer ended I thought things were winding down but when ideas of moving came about things have been in an uproar ever since. The month of August was suppose to be a slower cool down month for me, but it was filled with cleaning, packing, the Olympics, oh course Melissa's (and Byrce's) killer birthday party, a huge ward camping trip, more cleaning and more packing, crazy stuff at work, the BIG move of 2008, and finished it off with a trip home for a week.




I didn't even realize I was that busy, but now that I see it all in writing I can tell why so many things did not get down. I am glad to report that Melissa and I are offically out of our old townhouse. It was sad to say goodbye, but it was nice to leave it empty and cleaner than when we moved in. Our new house, which is only a couple miles up the road from our townhouse, is coming together real nice. Sadly I have only slept there a few nights because 2 days after we moved in I flew home for 8 days. BUT now I am back and it is so nice to be in our home. Thanks to my roommates who did a lot of cleaning and unpacking while I was gone it has a homey scent and a homey feel.



Now that the crazy month of August is over I head into another full calendar month but hopefully we can get internet soon so I can post more often.

3 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it. How was your trip home!?

Janelle Johnson said...

So, when can I come visit? I miss you.

Melissa said...

Cool! Moving does stink but now all you have to do is settle in. You are a pro at that! :)